Pins, in the steel or nickel-plated brass version with standard, silver-colour plastic or coloured glass head. Lengths vary from a minimum of 10 mm to a maximum of 42 mm and with a variable width from 0.54 to 1.00. Other shapes for alternative uses on request.
22 x 0,60 = 1kg = approx. 15.800 pieces
22 x 0,65 = 1kg = approx. 13.500 pieces
26 x 0,65 = 1kg = approx. 11.500 pieces
Clips, in the steel or nickel-plated brass version or transparent and coloured high-impact polystyrene clips, ensure the fabric is held firmly in place.
A new article manufactured by us (PAT.MOD. PIR.SA.FA.) entirely in plastic as an alternative to traditional steel or nickel-plated brass/iron. It is the first plastic semi-cylindrical crossover clip, with the following characteristics:
- Dimensions and shape: see photo and technical drawing.
- Material: polycarbonate.
- Colour of plastic: varied (neutral, single-colour and transparent) to match the fabric, with silver, gold, copper etc. effect.
- 100% nickel-free and therefore, no adverse effects for health (allergies from contact with nickel, etc.) and no risk of “rusting”.
- The materials used (first-rate and certified for food use) and the production system comply with legal requirements for the environment and the plastic is recyclable.
- Extra-smooth outline with no rough edges, thus no risk of snagging. Depending on which way round it is turned, it can be used for both heavy and lightweight fabrics.
- The breaking point of this clip is lower than that of a mm mm metal clip.
- The strength of plastic cannot be compared with that of metal, but it is extremely functional and has an excellent grip for the use for which it was conceived.
- In April 2022, a 4.0 vision system for quality control was installed on the production of this clip which, in addition to having positive effects for the environment, allows.... Continue reading at the following link: https://www.pirsafa.com/en/news.php?id=46